Try this tasty ham and potato casserole with only 239 calories per serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 1 cup
Nonstick cooking spray
4 medium potatoes, diced
4 oz low-fat, lower-sodium ham, thinly sliced and chopped (about 1 cup)
1 cup chopped onion
½ cup chopped green onions (about 9 green onions)
½ cup nonfat or light sour cream
½ cup fat-free half-and-half
1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
2 green bell peppers, diced
¾ cup reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 9-inch square glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except cheese.
4. Pour into baking dish.
5. Bake for 50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
6. Stir in half the cheese, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Carbohydrate: 30 g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 17 g
Total fat: 5 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Sodium: 470 mg
Health Tip: Here are some tasty and healthy recipes for the holiday season.